Welcome to eaUtils
Utilities addin for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
eaUtils is a free utilities add’in for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect modelling tool. eaUtils provides features that have addressed a number of situations I came across over the past years in my daily use of Sparx EA.
Most eaUtils features come from scripts that were initially wrote in Enterprise Architect. Some of these scripts have been shared via articles published on my blog www.umlchannel.com, and improved since in eaUtils Enterprise Architect addin. eaUtils was launched with the aim to gather all scripts in a Sparx Enterprise Enterprise Architect addin for maintenance, installation, and diffusion purposes.
eaUtils 1.16.1 (Oct.2018 build) is available to download with a new SysML feature. The help content will be updated soon.
eaUtils proved to be useful with your EA modelling projects? Please share your experience in the new Testimonials section.
- Sort elements in a package or composite element, or according to their layout in a diagram
- Sort diagrams in a package or elements according to their modified or created date/time
- Generate elements alias according to their layout in a diagram
- Diagram breadcrumb trail
- Enhanced Find in all Diagrams
Custom scripts and add-ins services
eaUtils latest release
Release v1.16.1 of eaUtils is available since October 2018.
18/10/2018 - version 1.16.1 (release 1810-1)
- First SysML feature: update the blocks' parts (used in ibd) stereotype according to mapping rules between a block and a part defined in a UML Profile
- Updated the menu labels
- Bug fix on the position of error messages
09/05/2018 - version 1.15.5 (release 1803-6)
- Minor bug fix on the Tree Package popup when resuming from the Settings window
eaUtils is available to download here. It has been downloaded more than 1500 times since its release.
eaUtils online Help is available here.