Welcome to eaUtils
Utilities addin for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
eaUtils is a free utilities add’in for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect modelling tool. eaUtils provides features that have addressed a number of situations I came across over the past years in my daily use of Sparx EA.
Most eaUtils features come from scripts that were initially wrote in Enterprise Architect. Some of these scripts have been shared via articles published on my blog www.umlchannel.com, and improved since in eaUtils Enterprise Architect addin. eaUtils was launched with the aim to gather all scripts in a Sparx Enterprise Enterprise Architect addin for maintenance, installation, and diffusion purposes.
eaUtils 1.12 has been released on the 10/03/2017 - the help content is up to date
- Sort elements in a package or composite element, or according to their layout in a diagram
- Sort diagrams in a package or elements according to their modified or created date/time (v1.12)
- Generate elements alias according to their layout in a diagram
- Diagram breadcrumb trail
Custom scripts and add-ins services
eaUtils latest release
Release v1.12.2 of eaUtils is available since April 2017.
03/04/2017 - version 1.12.2 (release 1612-6)
- Missing file or assembly error fixed
29/03/2017 - version 1.12.1 (release 1612-5)
- Generate alias window: hide the "Limit to Stereotype" drop down when no stereotype is found
10/03/2017 - version 1.12 (release 1612-4)
- Added a sort by modified or created date on diagrams within a package or composite element (see sorting help section 9)
- Generate Alias: added an option to generate the alias for elements matching a single, selected stereotype. This can be useful e.g. for Archimate diagrams. This may be coupled with the object type restriction.
- Improved locking control rules (element locks with or without security)
- New sorting option: Sort numbering sequences including prefixes (e.g. REQ-1.1, REQ-1.2, REQ-1.10, REQ-1.15, REQ-2.0, REQ-2.1...) (asked by pli)
- Package Tree Sorting popup window not closed when done to allow reviewing processed packages
eaUtils is available to download here - it has been downloaded more than 800 times since its release.
eaUtils online Help is available here.