eaUtils is an addin for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect modelling tool designed and implemented by Guillaume FINANCE (LinkedIn profile).
- eaUtils addin is provided free of charge. It can be installed and used with Enterprise Architect modeling tool, provided a valid license from Sparx Systems is possessed for this tool.
- Even though a license fee is not paid for the use of eaUtils software, it does not mean that there are no conditions for using such software (freeware). See the EULA for more information.
eaUtils provides a number of features to help go further with Sparx EA. In its initial version 1.0, eaUtils has focused on a range of element's sorting features, updating the default sorting order from the Project Browser. eaUtils also provides a diagram breadcrumb trail generation to simplify navigation between linking diagrams. Full release details are available from the eaUtils History page.
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect consultant, based in Grenoble (France)
eaUtils illustrates one of the great aspects of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect: its API makes it possible to define new feature and adapt the tool to a given context via extensions or 'addins, scripts, MDG, and UML profiles.
- Business and system analyst, in charge of defining and maintaining the project's models with Sparx EA, generate specification documents, carrying workshops, etc.
- Personalize EA for your context by implementing addins, scripts, UML profiles, and MDG technologies.
- Coaching and consulting services on Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect: define and create a model structure, EA configuration on a centralised DB, applying a model locking strategy...
- Provide UML and EA training sessions.
eaUtils is maintained by Guillaume FINANCE, who runs umlchannel.com blog, dedicated to modelling and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
Stay tuned for future releases by registering on @eautils Twitter account.
Articles on Sparx Enterprise Architect are available on my blog www.umlchannel.com.